Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday





First off, let me say congratulations to Jill and Royce. I am so excited they are having another boy. There is just something about little boys. Of course with husbands like Eddie and Royce who are still kids at heart, adding two sons to the mix will keep us very busy!

We are going today to look at wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. Megan has one picked out already so I hope she likes it when she tries it on. Even though my sister-in-law got married last year I forgot about all of the little details that go into planning a wedding.

Eddie keeps going back and forth with what he wants to do as far as his job. He found a job posting today that he is really interested in and that he is very qualified for. I emailed his resume for him (I swear he needs a full time secretary) so we will see what happens. If you get time to say a prayer we would appreciate it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Our kids are off on Monday but I get to sit through a meeting from 9 to 4. At least I can sleep in a little bit-5:15 am is just too early to be awake!

**I decided to go through my camera just to see what pictures I had on there. Some of them might be a little random. Megan has not downloaded the pictures from Christmas. We had an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" and it was hilarious. I will make sure she does it this weekend.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Thank you! We are excited! These boys do keep you busy. I just want him to get here, I don't want to wait 20 more weeks!!!

Amy T. said...

That is so funny! This is the second time I have heard of these "Ugly Sweater Parties". My sisters friend went to one and he bought a seashell sweater that was bright yellow. It was UGLY. I told Micah we should do this for the superbowl...not sure he agrees..lol! Can't wait to see those pics!