Monday, January 12, 2009

An August Wedding

My sister is getting married! She got engaged New Years Eve. Her and Heath have been dating for about a year and half and it has been obvious since day one this relationship would stick. They want a Hill Country wedding so we went this weekend to look at a few places. There is one place Megan loves so she is working out some details with the wedding planner so they can hopefully book it this week. I am a little stressed about the bridesmaids dresses because its not like I will be able to try one on. What would be the point? I guess I will just pick a size and hope it will works!

3 comments:

Amy T. said...

Tell Megan Congrats for us! How exciting!

Amanda said...

Okay I thought I posted a comment earlier but it didn't work so I will try again! Tell Megan Congratulations! I am so happy for them. They are a cute couple. He is such a neat guy and she is so sweet.

Edy said...

I am so excited for her! She has been waiting since the first week they started dating for the ring!! Really are a perfect match.