Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Background

January is a big birthday month in my family. Some birthdays have already passed: my mom on the 12th and my cousin Savannah on the 13th. Coming up is Cash's 3rd birthday on the 27th, my future B-I-L on the 28th, and Eddie and Becky's on the 29th. This is Eddie and Becky's 30th birthday! So far neither of them act bothered by the big 3-0 but I think the closer it gets their attitudes might change.

I have decided not to do a big birthday for Cash this year. I know that sounds bad but we are all so burned out! We are going to have a small gathering at the house the night of his birthday though. I am going to make his favorite dish, noodles, and Eddie is going to make gumbo. Cash really likes Mickey Mouse so that will probably be the theme of the party. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and talk back to Mickey every time he asks a question. Its pretty funny because most of the time he is right! I will be sure to take a lot of pictures.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Blake is a big fan of Mickey too. I am so tired of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song...LOL It gets stuck in my head. 30 is for sure bothering me. I don't want to be 30 this year! You do have a busy birthday month!

Lacie and Matt said...

WOW. Birthdays for everyone! March seems to be my month of birthdays. Hope the party turns out well!

Jill said...

I am so with you on the smaller b-day party this year! It's been ridiculous what all we've done the past 2 - this year Cody's will be toned down a lot!! Small gathering and dinner! I'm already looking forward to it:)!!