Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yesterday

So, I did make it to work yesterday but left around 9:30. My back hurt so bad it literally felt like the bottom was going to fall out. The secretary here made me call my doctor. Of course they sent me to labor and delivery. I didn't want to go because I knew I wasn't in labor, but it was starting to hurt so bad I went on in. Turns out I have another UTI. On top of that there is a 7.5 lbs child sitting on my bladder. He was so active yesterday and everytime he moved it hurt. I was having mild contractions but nothing strong enough to consider me in labor. They gave me a shot for the infection and my doctor prescribed me a sleeping pill to take so I could go home and rest. I was crying by the time I left the hospital because I was so tired. I'm at work today but tomorrow is my last day. My doctor didn't want me to come today but I told her I really needed to finish this week and then I would stay home. It will be nice to enjoy the Easter weekend and not have to worry about work the next week. My next dr. appt is on Monday and I am still hoping we will plan to induce next weekend.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so sorry! UTIs are such a pain, I can't imagine one while pregnant. I am glad this is your last week, you need to rest up for that baby boy!