Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Dr. Appt.
I went to the doctor yesterday. We discussed the ultrasound and everything looks good. He is in the 80th percentile so he is definitely a big boy. My doctor told me to do a lot of walking to see if something will happen in the next week. Well, I didn't walk last night because we had hurricane force winds here on the prairie, but I have been up all night with labor pains. Yesterday afternoon I kind of blew them off because I figured it was from the exam I just had but they never really went away. I have been awake since about 2:00 and at 4:15 finally decided to take a shower. So, I have eaten breakfast and I'm just killing time now. A part of me would still like to stop working at the end of this week but another part of me feels like it is unnecessary if he isn't going to be here for two more weeks. At least this week and next are both 4 day weeks for me. If nothing else April 17th will for sure be my last day. Well I better finish getting dressed so I can go hang out with my little darlings at school. Today is TAKS for the 8th graders and my 7th graders are taking a practice test. Some peace and quiet will be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Goodness girl! Maybe he will be here sooner! Seriously, they can find a sub, stay home! I'm thinking and praying for you!
Wow! When is your actual due date? You better let me know when he gets here! I know you are so ready - I feel your pain:)!
I got your text about this...girl you're making me hurt already just thinking about that ninth month!! Colt will be here before you know it and all of this pain & waiting will be SO worth it! I can't wait to see him...start doing some squats up against the wall! My sister in law swears by that! :)
Post a Comment