Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow







Thank goodness we have friends and family who pay more attention to what is going on around us than I do. Cash and I would have missed the snow if everyone would not have called to see if he was playing in it. Eddie was still at the shop and we were in the house watching Home Alone so I had no idea it was snowing like that. Cash really enjoyed the snow. At first I didn't have gloves on him so after about 20 minutes we had to come inside because his poor hands so hurt bad. Luckily I found a pair in his closet. The other diemma was the battery on my camera was dead. I tried to take a few pictures with my phone but they were not turning out. I was able to let the battery charge long enough to take some pictures. I know people keep saying it snowed here not too long ago but I do not ever remember seeing snow like this. The only time that comes close is when I was probably about 4 years old and we still lived on the ranch. I would love to think it might snow again like this closer to Christmas but I am not going to get my hopes up.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pics! I know I hope it snows again too!

Jill said...

Wow! We never get snow like that! I bet Cash had a blast!!