Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's a Boy!!


Colt Matthew Glover-due April 30th (unless he turns out to be as big as his brother then he will be here a little earlier!) We are so excited about having 2 boys. This morning I taught Cash to say, "brother."

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! How neat! Cash will have a brother! I love the name too. Matthew was one of our choices with Blake. I am so happy for you! We need to get together! Love ya!

Amy T. said...

I am SO excited for you!! You are going to have so much fun with two BOYS!! I can't wait to see how Cash does with a little brother! He is going to love having a little brother to run around with! Tell Eddie Congrats! Miss y'all!

Jill said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I know you are thrilled! Cash is going to be a great big brother!

Lynn said...

Congrats!!! It's so much easier I think to have two (or three :)) of the same sex. Can't wait to meet him.