Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cash and The Computer

At Mother's Day Out, Grandmother's Day Out as I call it, Cash goes to computer class on Mondays. We always get a report letting us know what he did and the teacher says he enjoys class and is doing well. He got a Vtech computer for Christmas last year and he liked it but the mouse quit working. My dad could probably fix it but now I can't find the keybord at all. Last night when I was trying to work on Christmas cards Cash wanted to sit in my lap and play on the computer. I decided to Google online games for him to play and I came across this Donald Duck game where you help him make pizzas. It would be really good for kids a little older because it teaches patterns and stuff but Cash just likes to click on things. He amazed me tough. I would tell him to click on the yellow pepper or the red tomato or the mushroom and he would. We made 15 pizzas before he ever made a mistake. I told Eddie about it when he got home from his meeting and he was just as excited as I was. What we can't figure out is why our almost three year old can play computer games but isn't fully potty trained!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How cute! Kids are amazing!