Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nesting

I really am starting to get the "nesting" instinct but by the time I get home in the afternoon I am so tired that I lose all motivation. For some reason getting things done for the second baby is not as easy. I guess it is because you already have a little one at home to focus on and take care of. However, Eddie has committed to helping me this weekend and next weekend with setting the baby furniture up and helping me paint. Unfortunately, I have a workshop in Alvin from 8 to 4 Saturday so that will probably take every ounce of energy out of me. I know I still have a while to get everything ready but I'm tired of looking at an empty room. Hopefully in the next week or so I can start posting pictures of our progress.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh how fun you are decorating the nursery. what is the theme? Sorry to hear about the workshop. I remember working while I was pregnant with Blake. I was always wiped out at the end of the day. I can't imagine having a little one at home too. I love the cartoon btw! LOL We do need to get the boys together.