Cash likes our bed a little too much...
I think this is Cash's way of taking claim of "his" Nana
Colt's first day at the pool
Cash and "his" Nana

I think this is Cash's way of taking claim of "his" Nana
Colt's first day at the pool
Cash and "his" Nana
Everyday I get on the computer to see if my friends have updated their blogs. I love this means of communication. I have really been inspried by people like Buffy and Viviana who do such a wonderful job with their blogs. So, my goal is to start utilizing my blog more to let everyone know what is going on with me personally and also the family. For example, I did officially start my diet today. As my friend Kannan said, "This baby weight has to go!" I went to the store early this morning while Eddie stayed with the boys and bought tons of fruit, chicken, and vegetables. I will admit, I am on a doctor supervised and aided diet. I have been on this program before and was really successful. However, over the past two years I have had two pregnancies that have taken a toll on my body. One caused my body to go through complete chaos and the other resulted in ANOTHER 9 1/2 pound baby, enough said. I'm sure I won't be able to add new posts everyday, but I am going to shoot for every other day.
HOPEFULLY I will get back on here today and post some pictures...
HOPEFULLY I will get back on here today and post some pictures...

1 comment:
I have to get better about posting too! I've been a big slacker, but I've just felt like poop lately! Baby will be here on June 1st if not before - doc will induce me 1 week early thank goodness! I'm SOOOO ready!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment