Hello,
I try to keep up with everyone through MySpace and Facebook and have really enjoyed it, but when I looked at a friend's blog yesterday, I thought this might be fun also. I am going to try my best to keep it updated and put tons of pictures for everyone to see.
For those we haven't talked to in a while, and those we have, Eddie and I have one very busy 2 year old son named Cash and another baby on the way. Our due date is April 30th but I think he/she will be here more around the 20th. Cash was a very big baby so my doctor wants to try to stop around 9 lbs. this time! Our next appointment is on December 3rd and hopefully we will find out if Cash will have a brother or sister.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea!! I love it, so excited you started one! I've kind of stopped the myspace, I've been enjoying this more. I can finally stay up to date with you guys!
Post a Comment